How to Create and Manage Invoice Templates
- In main navigation, click Settings>Invoicing, and scroll down to the Invoice Template section.
- Click Add Template button to create a new invoice template, or click on an existing one (e.g., Standard) to edit it.
- When you open an existing template, you can click on any element such as the logo/address or invoice date box to move it. When selected, the element can be moved either by using the keyboard arrow keys or by clicking the arrow buttons that will appear beneath the selected element.
- In the Standard Invoice section at the top, you can change the name of the template or the font used.
- Click the Save button when you’re done making changes.