- Quickbooks Desktop:
- Fixes an issue where a user was unable to map clients to Quickbooks customers.
- Fixes an issue where contractor timecards were not loading successfully.
- Approving Jobs:
- Team Members with “super user” permission can now choose if they want to receive email notifications when a Team Member with non-super user permission submits a job for approval.
- Fixes an issue where an email address was required in the BCC field.
- Fixes an issue where expenses were automatically enabled when the bulk time collection method was selected on the new contract job page.
- Fixes an issue where invoice records were not able to be exported to QuickBooks Online.
- Fixes an issue where the previous release did not include the rounding error correction.
- Fixes an issue where only Third Party timecards included uploaded files on invoices. Bilflo now includes uploaded files on invoices with all types of timecards that have expenses enabled that are billed to the client.
- Meal Break Labor Law Update:
- Updated Wisconsin timecard logic to be in compliance with Wisconsin labor law which only requires a meal break if the total hours worked in a day exceeds 6 hours.
- Updated Michigan timecard logic to be in compliance with Michigan labor law which does not require a meal break.
- QuickBooks Online:
- Fixes an issue where the previous release did not include the authorization correction.
- Custom Field:
- Fixes an issue where a false toaster message was displayed when updating a custom field on the contract job page.
- Fixes an issue where a new expense item was not displayed in the dropdown list on the timecard.
- Fixes an issue where Sales and GP were calculated correctly but displayed incorrectly (rounding error) on several invoice pages/tables.
- Fixes an issue where editing a processed invoice removed the text on the PDF showing the timestamp and which user approved the timecard.
- Missed Meal Break / Premium Pay:
- Updated the “Allow lunch to be waived” logic to comply with California law premium pay.
- Paid Time Off:
- Fixes an issue where the navigation menu’s user interface would change when a contractor/team member would click on the Paid Time Off section.
- Fixes an issue where the Paid Time Off page would not display the table when a contractor/team member only has Vacation enabled on their profile.
- QuickBooks Online:
- Fixes an issue where the QuickBooks Online was disconnecting after an hour.
- Updated the contractor environment to resolve a formatting issue regarding the Bilflo logo.
- Updated the QuickBooks Online Accounting Configuration page to resolve a formatting issue.
- Updated the Contract Summary Report to resolve a formatting issue.
- Paid Time Off:
- Contractors/Team Members can now view their sick and/or vacation time on the Paid Time Off page (added to the navigation menu) when logged into Bilflo. Sick Leave and/or Vacation will display only if they are enabled on the user’s profile.
- Emailing Contractors:
- When sending an email to contractors (People >> Contractors >> Actions dropdown list >> Email selected), users can now enter a custom email address into the BCC field.
- Invoice Group:
- Fixes an issue where the “Click to add one now” link on the No Address warning was not functioning properly.
- Contractors Document Page:
- Fixes an issue where a dropdown box was not displayed properly when logged in as a contractor.
- Direct Hire Starts:
- Fixes an issue where the invoice terms did not sync with the agreements that were selected in Bilflo.
- Fixes an issue where the start date was changed on the direct hire detail page but it did not get updated on the associated invoice.
- QuickBooks Online:
- Fixes an issue where only a certain number of clients were displayed on the Client Mapping page.
- Sales and GP by Team Member Report:
- Fixes an issue where the report showed varying values/totals on the summary page, team member detail page, and custom field page within the Sales and GP by Team Member Report.
- Team Member Overtime Rules:
- Fixes an issue where team member Clock-in/Clock-out timecards and/or Daily timecards were miscalculating overtime when selecting various overtime rules.
- Upgrading Plan:
- Fixes an issue where a company had the option to upgrade from their current plan to the same plan. Found in Settings >> Billing >> Change Plan.
- Detailed Clock-in Clock-out Timecards:
- Fixes an issue where any updates made to a contract job with a Detailed Clock-in Clock-out timecard resulted in duplicate timecards being created.
- Team Member Timecards:
- Fixes an issue where Overtime was miscalculated for a team member’s Clock-in/Clock-out timecard when entering hours for the 7th consecutive day.
- Approve Time Page:
- Fixes an issue where expenses were calculated but not displaying properly on the Approve Time page.
- Exporting to QB:
- Fixes an issue where the user was unable to export an invoice due to a long Addr1 field name.
- Mobile Environment:
- Fixes an issue where the user was unable to log out of Bilflo when in the mobile environment.
- +New Button / Profile Dropdown:
- Fixes an issue where the +New and profile dropdown (upper-right corner) buttons were not functioning properly from various pages within Bilflo.
- Team Member Timecard:
- Fixes an issue where overtime was miscalculated for a team member’s Clock-in/Clock-out timecard when entering hours for the 7th consecutive day.
- Timecards Duplicated:
- Fixes an issue where Detailed Clock-in/Clock-out timecards were being duplicated in various instances.
- Exporting to QuickBooks:
- Fixes an issue where records were not able to be exported to QuickBooks Online.
- Contract Overview page:
- Fixes an issue where a record was not retaining the sticky attribute when updated.
- Fixes an issue where a contract job (that is saved as a draft, and then approved) would not display on the Contact Overview page.
- Fixes an issue where a record with expenses did not display the total expense value.
- Fixes an issue where a direct-hire invoice without a client agreement produced an error.
- Premium Pay / Missed Meal Periods:
- Updated to include Detailed Clock-in/Clock-out timecards with overtime rules “4 10s” and “4 10s Loose”.
- Fixes an issue where the Sales and GP by Team Member Report excluded billing records with $0 in sales on the summary page but included them on the detail page.
- Fixes an issue where some contractor timecards would not load or took a long time (about 30 seconds) to load.
- +Add Project Line:
- Fixes an issue where the user was unable to see the entire Project Name on a timecard. A “Copy Name” function was added beneath the Project Name field when it is 8 characters or longer.